One System, Two Versatile Applications
The Companion Regenerative Therapies (CRT) System is an easy-to-use device that can isolate both Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) and Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate (BMAC) stem cells, providing your clinic with an effective and versatile tool for a variety of clinical applications. The CRT system has been clinically validated specifically for dogs and is the top performing system based on a multicenter study.*
- Fits your schedule – and your clients’
Collection, preparation, and delivery of the therapy is done patient side, in-house and in a single visit.
One piece of equipment – two applications. Process PRP and BMAC Stem Cells using the same machine.
Collect, Process, Administer – Achieve Outcomes with a 3-Step Process:
1. Collect whole blood and/or bone marrow sample from the patient
2. Process the sample using the CRT system
3. Administer the product by direct injection into the affected area
What’s Included with the CRT System?
There are several packages that can be customized to best suit your clinic. Included in these packages are:
- CRT Executive Series Centrifuge
- PurePRP® Kits (PRP Isolation Kits)
- BMC Kits (BMAC Stem Cell Isolation Kits)
- Quick Start Guide
- 1-Year Warranty
- Medical Customer Support
- Technical Customer Support
- Access to Companion Regenerative Medicine Webinars
- Future Educational Opportunities
Fill out this form to request more information about the CRT System
*Carr, B, Canapp, S. et al. “Canine Platelet-Rich Plasma Systems: A Prospective Analysis.” (2016) Click here to read full article.